Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Monday, April 10, 2006

Why Do I Need A Title?

Six months ago I don’t think I even heard the word blog. When I did hear it, I didn’t know what it was. Then I found out what it was, and wasn’t interested. Now, sometime in the last couple of months after hearing about a certain blog written by a radio personality, I began to read it. I found it interesting, informative, entertaining, and even inspiring. I began reading other blogs by following the links to those who left comments on the same blog. Then I felt like leaving a comment. Then I thought I should probably set up an account so that my comment isn’t anonymous. After all, even with an account name I’m still anonymous to the owner of the blog and any of its readers. So I set up an account and started leaving comments on this blog and that blog.

My next step was to step up my own blog. But what to call it and more importantly what to write about. Well I got half of that problem solved pretty quickly. One of my recreations is off road riding on all terrain vehicles. That’s the last time I’ll refer to it as that. I like to ride my quad. I’m in a club with others who like the same thing, although not everybody has a quad. Some have motorcycles, some have sand rails, some have all of the above, and some have none of the above. But there’s one thing we all have – fun.

So I incorporated the name of the club and my name (well one version of it anyway) to come up with my blog title. But I still don’t know what I’m going to write about. I’m surely not going write exclusively about riding my quad and what the club does and where the club goes. That part of the problem will reveal itself in due time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home