Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Why Do I Need A Topic?

After some careful thinking, it finally occurred to me to just write. Don’t over think everything; just write. But, before I get started, I want to make some formal acknowledgements:

Thank you God for everything you’ve ever given me: my life, my health, my family, my friends, all the people who I’ve encountered throughout my lifetime.

Thank you God for allowing me to exist in this place on Earth, and in this time in history.

Thank you God for all the opportunities you’ve afforded me: my education, my career, my recreation.

In short, thank you God for everything, for I truly believe that it is because of you that I am who I am.
Now I just didn’t say that because this is Holy Week.

Thank you Mama and Papa, for everything you’ve ever done for me. I have come appreciate far too late in life the sacrifices you’ve made for me and my sisters. I miss you Papa, and I wish you could have spent time with Nina before you moved on to a better place.

Thank you Laura for your love and understanding.

Okay, moving on. So I’ll just write from time to time about whatever pops into my twisted mind. There won’t necessarily be a topic, I won’t care whether anyone reads my postings, and I won’t care if anyone comments on my postings. As I become more skilled at things like placing links to websites, and downloading photos, I will incorporate them into my postings. (As it is, I can’t even figure out how to download the pictures that have been in the family digital camera for YEARS onto the computer). So for now, the postings will be short and simple, and will appear occasionally. There’s no way I’m going to commit to any schedule, such as daily or weekly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home