Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Saturday, June 10, 2006

The 2006 D.O.M. Annual - part 10

So this will be the final post of pictures for my series "The 2006 D.O.M. Annual". The only other post I will have about this year's Annual will be to list the winners of each class and the names of people who received special trophies. As soon as I get my newsletter, I will post those names.

I hope I've given readers of this blog a good idea of what the club does during it's Annual. I've posted pictures of people, scenery, races, and activities. The most important thing to me is that it's a fun thing to do with my family and friends. So with that I leave you with 4 pictures to illustrate this.

Here's the Queen and King (Casey & Kenny) at the end of the raffle:

Here's a picture of a trail marker nearby Camp "C" telling riders that this particular trail (R10) leads to Randsburg. I wanted to ride to Randsburg and take pictures along the way there (and back), but I didn't have time to go. This would have been the first in a set of pics of that trip. Well, maybe next time.

Here's a picture of a kite (I don't remember who was flying this one). Since I'm not that great of a photographer, I couldn't focus on the remote-control cars that were buzzing around camp and jumping over the fire pit. So I couldn't capture that activity, but I did capture the kite flying.

And finally, here's a picture of Nina sitting on Mom's quad. I mentioned earlier in this series that my wife Laura couldn't join us this year due to her job. We (me, Brady, & Nina) missed her and so did many of our friends in the club. Well, maybe next year.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you enjoyed the pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home