Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The 2006 D.O.M. Annual - part 7

Today I thought I would post some pics that I took around camp of people doing various things while waiting for the evening events to start. For example, the potluck, or the awards ceremony. Some people went on rides, and actually I did too. I took my daughter Nina on a long ride on Sat. afternoon, but I didn't take my camera with me. (What do I look like, an octopus?)

So here are some pics of what I like to call "spending quality time doing nothing". Some people call this killing time, but I don't like that term.

Here is one of the little kids playing catch with a football with his dad:

Here is a group of teenagers playing with someone's Go-Cart. They didn't even need to have the go cart running to have fun; they were just taking turns pushing each other around.

Here's Steve giving some people a ride in his new sand rail:

Here's Nina on top of Steve and Lynn's cargo trailer. This huge trailer has a deck on top, which is covered by a tarp. It's a perfect place to just hang out, and what a view! Wait until you see how you get down. . .

That's right, by the slide. It took a lot of encouragement to get Nina to slide down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home