Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Gettin' Ready for the Ride


I've been working my ass off all day long getting ready for the D.O.M. Annual next weekend. I was just going to change the oil and the oil filter, but with the high prices of gasoline, I decided to convert to "natural gas". It seems to be working out okay so far, but I'll have to see how I do in the races.

I'm also going to bring a spare air filter with me, because after putt-putting around this afternoon, the fumes from my "wind" have soiled the air filter. I have to thank my wife for taking this picture of me. She held her breath for almost a minute. Luckily the camera still worked.

2 Comments:

  • At May 21, 2006 9:40 PM, Blogger LA said…

    Hi! I think that if you have a picture in your profile, it automatically comes up when you make comments on blogger.

    Glad you found me through Bean. I love Bean!

    Cheers!

     
  • At May 22, 2006 1:48 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    Awesome.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home