Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Saturday, December 05, 2009

The Sat. Morn. Post, Vol. 19 - Nothing New

Hi friends! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I'm just going to give two quick updates this morning. Then I'm going to read a few blogs to catch up on what you're doing.

Following up on my last post - it was colder out in the Mojave than in years past. It rained this time too, mostly Friday over night, and a bit on Saturday too. Laura, Nina and I didn't even go out to the campfire at night because we were too cold. I didn't take any early morning rides, and our one family ride was cut short because it started raining harder. Overall, we still had fun. I'll post my pictures at a later date, including a series I took on the way to Randsburg.

Following up from the previous post, I still need to post some pictures of Brady's cheer competition. My wife shot video of the squad's performance, but I'm not sure I can post that on Blogger. She posted it on her Facebook page. Maybe I can link it somehow. Anyway, Brady and his squad are now practicing for a competition later this month in Las Vegas.

Finally, I've been very busy at work, even bringing some home to do at night. Between that, and other commitments, It's hard to find time to sit on our home computer and visit blogs and leave comments. I'm also in competition with my wife and kids for use of the home computer. So I'm going to spend some time right now, early on this Saturday morning, to visit a few of your blogs, and check in with you.

See you next Saturday morning . . .

2 Comments:

  • At December 05, 2009 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You need to start doing what I do. Wake up in the wee hours and blog to your hearts content.

    (True story: my wife early on in my blog life, sneaked into the family room at two AM to see if I was being secretly naughty on the internet. Thus, did she discover my blog.)

    Cheers.

     
  • At December 05, 2009 4:31 PM, Blogger sage said…

    I've actually been to Randsburg and blogged about it!

    http://sagecoveredhills.blogspot.com/2005/03/rambling-in-desert.html

    I wonder if Olga is still running "The Joint" and if her hair is still red (she was 94 when I was there in 2005).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home