Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Sat. Morn. Post, Vol. 12 - No Topic

I got nothing.







I thought about writing a post on President Obama's speech - particularly Rep. Joe Wilson's "You Lie" comment.



I thought about writing a post in honor of September 11th, 2001 - sharing my memories of that tragic day.



I thought about writing a post about what I'm doing this weekend, but then I will be repeating what I intend to write on my Facebook page.



So I guess I'll only write a couple of sports-related comments:

Go
Bruins!


Go
Ohio State! (I'm not necessarily an Ohio State fan, I just root for any opponent of USC)


Go
Halos!

Go
Chargers!

Go
Rams! (The last two seasons the Rams were a Los Angeles- err, an Anaheim-based team, I had season tickets. My heart was broken when Georgia took the team to St. Louis)

See you next Saturday morning. Maybe I'll have more to say.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At September 12, 2009 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Viz. The Rams

    You want 'em back?

    The NFL died to me when Bill Bidwell took the football Cardinals to Phoenix in 1987 and when it then made us build a huge, publicly funded stadium to get an expansion franchise, then gave same to Jacksonville and Carolina. Now, I get my football fix from Mizzou.

    P.S. I have no truck with UCLA football, but Tyus Edney forever put me off UCLA basketball, Gentleman John Wooden notwithstanding.

    Cheers.

     
  • At September 19, 2009 6:17 AM, Blogger D.O.M. Dan said…

    Miracles happen. And no, I don't want the Rams back.

    Thanks for stopping by.

     
  • At January 16, 2010 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At February 01, 2010 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home