Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Farewell Fellow Bloggers

Dearest friends of my blogging world, Goodbye.

This is not an April Fool's joke like I posted once before.

After carefully thinking it over, I've decided to quit posting. I'm disappointed with my decision, but I've come to the conclusion that this is for the best. I honestly think this is the first time I've ever quit anything. I will miss sharing my long-winded stories about my family adventures, and the poor attempts of photography that sometimes accompanied them. There was so much more I wanted to share in the past year and a half, but just never found the time.

I would like to personally thank all of you who have read my blog, and especially if you took the time to write a comment. So, to my sister Donna, to my cousin Michelle, and to all of you who are book-marked on my blog roll: GetFlix, V, Ffleur (who stopped blogging a while back), Jenster, M-M-M-Mishy, Frank, Sage, LA, Diane, Norm, Prunella, Valette, Bean, and Carmi; my sincerest thank you, and my best regards to you. May God bless you all.

Labels:

10 Comments:

  • At November 28, 2007 6:24 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    Dan - we'll miss your warm stories about your family and the wry humor in your comments. Best wishes to you and your family, and I'll think about you whenever I buy Dunn Edwards paint!

    I hope you find the time to stop by once in a while . . . hasta luego, Diane

     
  • At November 28, 2007 7:24 AM, Blogger LA said…

    Best wishes to you and your family, Dan. Let this not be goodbye but aloha.

    And happy holidays, too!

    best,
    LA

     
  • At November 28, 2007 8:37 AM, Blogger Jenster said…

    I'll miss reading about your family adventures. I haven't been a good commenter on a lot of blogs for a while, but I do read yours all the time.

    Best wishes to your and your fantastic family!

     
  • At November 29, 2007 9:35 AM, Blogger Prunella Jones said…

    Best wishes, Danny!

     
  • At November 29, 2007 10:28 AM, Blogger GetFlix said…

    Dan, I really enjoy your stories. (But I understand, buddy!!)

     
  • At November 29, 2007 1:24 PM, Blogger sage said…

    Gee Dan, we're going to miss you, best of luck with your travels--enjoy the desert for me, okay? Blessings!

     
  • At November 29, 2007 4:13 PM, Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said…

    I'm going to miss you! Take care. Best to your family.

     
  • At December 01, 2007 1:21 PM, Blogger v said…

    I, like everyone else, truly enjoyed your blog. And thank you for stopping by my blog every now and again. Please don't be a stranger. Take care and happy holidays!

     
  • At December 08, 2007 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm really sad to hear you are stopping. I love coming by your blog. I wish I could convince you otherwise, but you have to do what's going to work for you. I love you lots and lots.

    Donna

     
  • At August 11, 2008 7:20 PM, Blogger Nina said…

    TO DAD I LOVE YOU.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home