Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Sunday, April 01, 2007

I Quit! (April Fools)

I finally decided to quit blogging.



I just don't have time to do this anymore, and nobody reads this blog anyway.



Farewell cruel world. . . . .

I borrowed this picture from a company that sells decorative water fountains. They're going out of business too.

Thanks for the memories :-(

April Fools!

(I'm not a quitter - I don't think I've ever quit anything in my life, although I've thought about quitting)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At April 02, 2007 5:49 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    Well, I'm sorry to hear this, but I hope you will still be out and about visiting other blogs

     
  • At April 08, 2007 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Quit? Never! Just think: WWDMD?

    Um, that's What would Dave Matthews do? ;)

    Happy April Fools to you too. I know today is Easter and you are camping. I hope you're having a good time.

    Donna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home