Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Saturday Morning Post - Vol. 4 1/2

I had intended on writing a post about our puppy, Jordy, but I slept in this Saturday morning. I rarely sleep in, and today I was able to sleep all the way to 9:30 a.m. For some people, that's not sleeping in at all. I suppose for some - that's getting up early for a Saturday morning. But for me, who gets up on weekdays at 4:30 a.m., and at 5:00 a.m. on Sundays (to go to early Mass); I typically wake up about 6:00 a.m. on Saturday mornings.

So, I'll get all of my puppy pictures together and write some captions to go along, and post about Jordy next Saturday morning. See you then.

2 Comments:

  • At July 12, 2009 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm up between 5:00 and 6:00 everyday, so I know the feeling. If I sleep in, which occurs rarely, I always feel like I've missed too much of the day.

    Cheers.

     
  • At July 14, 2009 7:54 PM, Blogger D.O.M. Dan said…

    Thanks for dropping by. The only thing I missed this past Sat. is my own quiet time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home