Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Saturday Morning Post - Vol. 22 - And Baby Makes 3

I think there's a song or a saying with those words ". . . and baby makes three." What it means in my case is my wife and I are expecting another baby. This would make our third. We found out a few weeks before Christmas, so Laura came up with this creative way to let our family know: we gave picture frames decorated with baby-themed items, and instead of a picture we wrote "We've been Blessed, picture available August 2010".

Laura has now undergone an ultrasound, and we've seen the baby's heart beating. It's too soon to know the gender, but we'll find out at a future ultrasound. We don't care if it's a boy or a girl because we already have one of each; we just want a healthy baby. By the time the baby is born, our son Brady will be nearly 17, and our daughter Nina will be nearly 10. As of the date of this posting, Laura is about 10 1/2 weeks along. The due date is August 9th. (I like the sound of 'eight-nine-ten' as a birth date).

I'll keep you posted. See you next Saturday morning. . .

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At January 16, 2010 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome! Congrats to your family and our prayers for another happy, healthy addition!

    Even though I'm almost fifty, I sometimes wax nostalgic to have another one in diapers running around. Alas, it is not to be, so I'll vicariously enjoy your experiences!

    Cheers.

     
  • At January 30, 2010 6:09 AM, Blogger D.O.M. Dan said…

    Randall,

    Thanks for the well wishes and prayers. I'm nearly fifty as well, and I hope that I have the energy to keep up with this little one as he or she grows up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home