Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day


To the best mama in the world - Happy Mother's Day Mama Norma. You sacrifice so much of your time and energy for so many people, words cannot express how much I appreciate your love. As far back as I can remember, you did so much for me, Diana, Denise, and Donna; and all the while being a loving wife to Papa Kirk, and a loving daughter to Mama Grandma. I know I didn't like some of the things you made me do when I was a kid (piano lessons), but they so enriched my life. I don't know if I ever adequately thanked you for everything you involved me in: Cub Scouts / Boy Scouts, Little League Baseball, Catechism, Piano Lessons, etc. Although I didn't realize it then, these things shaped who I am today.

I would be remiss if I didn’t wish Mama Grandma a Happy Mother’s Day too. I don’t know of too many people who have been blessed like us kids (now grown-up’s, but your grandkids) with a live-in grandmother all their lives. So thank you too, Grandma, for everything you’ve done for us.

Mama and Grandma: the two of you are so special to me, and I know God has blessed me by giving you to me. I’m proud to have the two of you and grateful to be able to share you both with my sisters, and now my wife, and most especially my kids.

By the way. I love the picture above. The two of you are cute together, and I like how you worked in one of your favorite things - lighthouses. Love, Danny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home