Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Summer Vacation - Don's Birthday Party

Next up on my Summer Vacation series of posts is Don's 50th Birthday Party. Just in case you don't have a scorecard, Don is Sara's boyfriend, Sara is Laura's sister (or as they refer to each other - seester), and Laura is my wife. This party was held at Don's brother's house in Upland, and what a beautiful house / backyard it was. And what a pleasant June evening it was.

Although I didn't get a picture of Don and Sara looking at the camera at the same time, here's the best one I got of the two of them:

It was tough to get both of their attention when everyone was about ready to sing "Happy Birthday" and all the guests are taking pictures at the same time. I cut the cake out of the picture above. (Get it? Cut the cake). Okay, I won't be filling in as your comedic host. (Get it? Filling).

Well here's a better one of Sara with her seester Laura:

And here's mi whole familia - Laura, Ed and Tina, Nina, and Brady:

And here's Brady after seeing Don kiss Sara:

I took several more pictures at the party, but I'll break up the post into two parts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home