Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Saturday Morning Post - February

I thought I should post something before Blogger drops my account. I guess I should check my account more often. I've received no less than a dozen comments on various posts going all the back to 2007. No thanks, I'll pass on the bargain prices on the prescription drugs. I also don't care what you think of my posts, as described in your broken English. I probably should have checked my own personal e-mail account since February 3 (that's the last time I actually checked it). 300 + junk e-mails later, I found the notifications from Blogger that I had comments. Now that I've deleted all those bogus comments, and turned on comment moderation - I can begin my Saturday chores.

In a few weeks we will know the gender of the baby. Laura is doing well. No morning sickness. No strange cravings at odd hours.

See you next time . . .

3 Comments:

  • At February 27, 2010 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hate not checking my e-mail for a few days precisely because of all the junk which camouflages the important stuff.

    Glad things are well on the baby front. It's a good thing God gives us 9 months to get used to the idea of a little one, especially when the parents are older.

    And I say that from experience.

    Cheers.

     
  • At February 27, 2010 11:31 AM, Blogger D.O.M. Dan said…

    Randall,
    I need 9 months to get used to it again. I had 9 years to get used to not having a baby in the house.

    Thanks for checking back in.

     
  • At February 28, 2010 4:47 PM, Blogger sage said…

    I have turned on comment moderation for all posts after 7 days--that way I have cut out a lot of the spam that comes in and only allow those comments from bloggers that sound like they read my post. Blessings with the new life and child to come...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home