Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Saturday, October 09, 2010

The Saturday Morning Post - October

Hi friends. I only got as far as selecting a few pictures, and uploading them to my blog. I didn't get around to writing about them, or what our family has been up to since my last post. Please enjoy, and I'll update later.

All my best,
Dan -
UPDATE:
This Saturday morning, we're at the timeshare in San Clemente. Laura's grandmother loaned us her timeshare again.
TIME TO GO TO THE BEACH. UPDATE TO BE CONTINUED. . .







4 Comments:

  • At October 09, 2010 7:31 AM, Blogger sage said…

    Lovely and fun photos. Babies are a blessing!

     
  • At October 11, 2010 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your baby looks great, and I know it's trite but your wife is radiant, too. Congrats to the proud papa.

    Cheers.

     
  • At October 12, 2010 4:58 PM, Blogger D.O.M. Dan said…

    Sage and Randall,

    We are indeed blessed. Thanks for your comments. One of these days I will finish my update.

     
  • At November 21, 2010 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for popping into my place. I think I'll be recharged by January. If not, I my say a final farewell. We'll just have to see.

    Cheers to you and yours.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home