Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Summer Vacation - Don's B-day Party (part 2)

Here are a few more pictures taken at Don's 50th birthday party in June. This first one is of Nina and Sara. And yes, that is a dress Sara is wearing. For those of you who don't know, Sara rarely wears dresses. I think the first time I saw her in one was at my wedding; she was Laura's maid of honor. Well this was a special occasion too; a milestone birthday for her boyfriend Don.

I didn't get a close up of Sara and Don, but if you look at the picture I posted yesterday, you might be able to see that there's an age difference between the two of them. It's probably a coincidence, but the three women in these pictures (Sara, Laura, and Tina, not Nina) have significant others whom are older. Here's Tina and Ed. I don't know the exact difference in their ages, but I think it's over 10 years.

Here's me and Laura. We're 12 years apart.

Sara is younger than Laura, and Don is older than me, so their age difference is the greatest of the 3 couples. May our love endure forever!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home