Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My Last Day At Work . . . .

. . . . before Thanksgiving Weekend. I'm taking tomorrow as a vacation day to prepare for our family weekend trip. We are going with our off-road club to the desert. Since I've now separated my personal blog from the club-related blog, I don't want to spend to much time talking about the D.O.M. club here. But if you feel compelled to read my entry on the club ride this weekend click here.

Tomorrow will be spent cleaning and packing the trailer, and that's a several hour job. Also, last minute shopping for food and necessities for the weekend. We were originally going to leave on Wednesday, but both kids have something special going on at school. I've never been a fan of taking the kids out of school anyway.

So this is it; off to work. One more day of the daily grind and then I can play for 5 days in a row. I will not be posting anything on this blog until next week. Have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home