Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Monday, October 16, 2006

Our Little Cowgirl

When I was a little kid, a man would go door-to-door with his pony and camera offering to take pictures of any children in the house. Somewhere my mom has a picture of me on the pony, and a similar one of each of my sisters. This past summer the man with the pony showed up at my daughter's daycare. How could I resist?

The photographer took three poses. We only bought one of each.

So here they are for you to enjoy - free of charge. Enjoy.

Happy Trails!

5 Comments:

  • At October 20, 2006 1:01 PM, Blogger The Wrider said…

    These are great pics. I am certain my mom has similar photos of me doing the same. Now that I'm older and like to profess to being a real cowgirl, pics like these make me grin ear to ear. Thanks for sharing!

     
  • At October 20, 2006 2:13 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    Very cute pics! When I was little, many, many moons ago, it seemed like their more opportunities for these kind of photos - I too remember the photographers that came to the house in a trailer - I think we used to get an annual calendar w/ photos from a dairy . . . I want to say Knudsen? so glad to see these photographers are still around!

     
  • At October 21, 2006 2:15 PM, Blogger D.O.M. Dan said…

    Donna, Wrider, Diane - Thanks for dropping by for a look and a comment.

     
  • At October 24, 2006 9:30 PM, Blogger The Wrider said…

    Just noticed you are an Oakland Raiders fan. Same for me and DH. Rough year, huh? At least we won our first game. :-)

     
  • At October 25, 2006 5:53 PM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said…

    Dude..that same guy or maybe not came door to door in my neighborhood with a pony...my mom still has the picture...ah the memories...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home