Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Saturday Morning Post - Final Edition

Dear Friends,

After nearly five years of on-and-off blogging, the time has come to say goodbye. I simply do not have the time to do this any more. My life is just too busy to do everything I want to do. As a result, some of the things I enjoy (like reading blogs and writing in mine) I no longer have time to do.

I want to take this time to thank the few of you who stopped by from time-to-time to read and comment: Laura, Randall, and Sage. Thank You! As time allows, I will continue to visit your blogs, and leave an occasional comment.

All my best,
Dan

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • At February 12, 2011 6:30 AM, Blogger sage said…

    Sorry to hear that you have to go as I'll miss your desert stories! But that's me being selfish. We all have to make priorities and I'm blogging less today than 2-3 years ago. I hope you can spend the extra time with your family.

     
  • At February 13, 2011 9:44 PM, Blogger D.O.M. Dan said…

    Thanks Sage.

     
  • At February 14, 2011 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best wishes to you and your family, my friend.

    Cheers.

     
  • At February 15, 2011 10:58 PM, Blogger D.O.M. Dan said…

    Thanks Randall.

     
  • At March 03, 2011 11:43 AM, Blogger Laura Aguirre said…

    I'm saddened that you have decided to stop blogging. You inspired me to start my own blog. I enjoyed reading what you had to say, your thoughts, points of view, etc. Maybe this won't be good-bye, but rather a little break until things settle down for you.
    I love you!

    Laura

     
  • At March 04, 2011 10:34 PM, Blogger D.O.M. Dan said…

    Thanks Honey. I love you too.

     
  • At March 14, 2011 10:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Danny,

    My name is Jim Leonard, My father Dick Leonard was on of the founders of the DOM with Pete Tilson, Neil Anderson, Jim Sherrard, (sp?) Donco, and a couple of others. We haven't been since the 1990's with the Ely's, Andersons, Gerke's and others and would love to come to see how the club has evolved. Can you let me know of any upcomming events you may have? jimmbi@aol.com

    Thanks,
    Jim Leonard

     
  • At March 16, 2011 8:53 PM, Blogger D.O.M. Dan said…

    Hi Jim,
    Just in case you check here first - I responded via your e-mail.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home