Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Big News For UCLA

Why yes, I am a UCLA fan! And just in case you didn't hear, there's big news regarding the two UCLA programs I support the most: Football and Basketball.

The Football Bruins were invited to a post-season bowl. The Emerald Bowl to be specific, and they will play against the Florida State Seminoles. This game will be held on Wed. 12-27-06. Click here for details.

The Basketball Bruins are ranked #1 in the nation! They beat my Alma mater last night 88-58. Click here for details of that game and the info regarding their #1 ranking. Look, just because I didn't go to UCLA doesn't mean I can't root for them - even when they play against CSULB.

Back to the football team - their next game is this Sat. against that team from across town. I know UCLA is not favored to win, but I sure would like to see an upset. The icing on that cake would be knocking them out of contention for the national championship.

Addendum to the above post (as of 12-29-06): UCLA lost to Florida State 44-27. Oh well, at least the Bruins beat USC.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home