Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Happy Birthday, Papa Kirk

Today would have been Papa Kirk's 75th birthday. We are celebrating his birthday (as we have since he left us in 2000) by visiting his grave site this morning, followed by breakfast at Barragan's.

I've written about Papa Kirk a couple of times, which you can read here and here.

We miss you and we love you, Papa. We hope you're playing plenty of golf in the big course in the sky!:)

I don't know why I haven't thought of this before, but starting today I will be posting a birthday wish to my family members as their day rolls around. Today is Papa's day.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At December 11, 2006 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's very nice Honey-Bunny! I have some pictures that I downloaded from our camera that would be nice to add to your dad's blog. I love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home