Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Saturday, December 02, 2006

UCLA Upsets USC

Honestly, I think I’m in shock. I just witnessed the greatest upset in my life. UCLA just beat USC 13 to 9 and spoiled their National Championship bid. Deep down I was hoping for a win, but SC was favored to win by 14 points. And after last year’s embarrassment, I figured the Bruins would fall short of my hopes and choke. Well I was wrong. They won, and it was a good solid performance of both offense and defense.

So congratulations to Coach Karl Dorrell, QB Patrick Cowan, all the players and coaches on the outstanding defense, and the rest of the players, coaches and fans for a great season-ending game. A well-deserved win over those cross-town rivals.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home