Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Friday, January 19, 2007

Things In Common

What do Robert E. Lee, Edgar Allan Poe, and Janis Joplin have in common? And what do I have in common with those three very different people from many years ago? The same thing I have in common with a couple of co-workers of mine.

All of us were born on this date: January 19th. So Happy Birthday to us!

Robert E. Lee - 1-19-1807 to 10-12-1870
Edgar Allan Poe - 1-19-1809 to 10-7-1849
Janis Joplin - 1-19-1943 to 10-4-1970
(I wonder if the above dates mean anyone born on January 19th will die in the month of October)

I used to have 3 co-workers who shared the same birthday as I have (Vince, Ray and Tom), but one left the company. That person (Tom) was actually born in the very same hospital as I was, but just a couple of years before me. What a coincidence, huh?

On a related topic, from the classic TV show "I Love Lucy", Little Ricky was born on this date in 1953.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home