Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Look Who's Blogging Again

Just in case you were wondering . . .

No, the author of this blog did not die.

No, the author of this blog did not give up posting on his blog.

No, the author of this blog didn't give up blogging for Lent.

Yes, the author of this blog has been a very busy boy.

I've been so busy with family commitments and work that I just haven't been able to dedicate any time to this past time I enjoy. I've even had to drastically cut back on reading some blogs that I used to on a daily basis. Those that I still read I don't even comment on any longer. Not that I don't want to, but I just don't have the time.

My sincere apologies to my family and friends whom I missed sending birthday wishes to (via this blog) during the month of February. Let me take this opportunity to wish you all a belated Happy Birthday!

Brother-in-law Scott
Brother-in-law Dan
Cousin Michelle
Dear friend Vera
Dear friend's daughter Stephanie


Let me also share with the whole world what I gave my lovely wife for Valentine's Day: A Tiffany ring, and red roses - hand-delivered by me.

So thank you for checking in and reading my post. I hope to post something more often.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At March 09, 2007 6:28 AM, Blogger D.O.M. Dan said…

    Thanks Donna!

     
  • At March 14, 2007 1:59 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    Glad to have you back! (kudos on Valentine's Day, too!)

     
  • At March 23, 2007 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Danny,
    This is Mary (Longshaw) Dronkers. I heard from your sister Diana and I had asked her for your email, although this is your Blog. I thought I'd say HI and it sounds like your doing great. I'll email you at a later time. It sounds like you have a great family as do I. I'll email you later. Are you a Bruins Fan? HOw about those Gators, as you can tell, I'm a Gator Fan. Hope to see both teams match up again in the Final Four. Go Gators!!!!
    Mary

     

Post a Comment

<< Home