Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Blue Moon - You Saw Me Standing Alone


That wasn't me you saw, you must have been looking at someone else. I'm right here with my loving family, wonderful friends, and lots of co-workers. Anyway, the reference to the blue moon is because today - May 31, 2007, we (those of us in North America) are experiencing the 2nd full moon in the same month. The other full moon this month was on May 2, 2007. I've already written about this topic in my post of 5-2-07, so I wont bore you with the details again. If you want to read my earlier post click here.

I do have a new piece of info regarding the Blue Moon sent to me by my sister Donna. Click here for that story.

Please enjoy this Blue Moon, because the next time we have one is December 2009.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home