Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Thursday, May 10, 2007

May I Have Another?

Another month, another mortgage payment. Another birthday post, and a shout out to all you mothers. And a small change to my blog. Yes, I have changed my profile picture - thanks for noticing. For some reason Laura likes this picture of the two of us. It was taken in March of this year at Dumont Dunes. Thanks to Laura's steady hand, she was able to take this picture herself. I'm not thrilled with the goofy smile on my face, but what the hey.

So who do we have celebrating a birthday in the month of May?

My Good friend Janeen - On the 4th.
Janeen was one of my closest friends in high school; not a romantic interest, just a really good friend. Our history teacher (Mr. Hughes) called Janeen "Gabby" and called me "Ear of Gabby".
Good times!

My Grandma - On the 6th. This is her 96th!
Taft was president the year she was born. That was 16 presidents ago. The Great War (later called World War 1) had not yet been waged when she was born.

This coming Sunday we're gathering at my mom's house to celebrate. I'll take some pictures and add it to this post later.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home