Danny & Family

Just Some Random Stories About Me and My Family

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Mr. Moonlight

No, this is not another post regarding the Beatles. Yes, the Beatles did record a song called Mr. Moonlight, and yes I recently wrote about my love for Beatles music, but today's post is not about that. Today I want to bring to your attention the first of two full moons we will experience this month.

Today, May 2, 2007, there will be a full moon. Well later this same month, on May 31 to be exact, there will be another full moon. That event is called a Blue Moon. You might have heard the term "Once in a Blue Moon". It's generally referred to something that doesn't occur very often. Well a Blue Moon event doesn't occur very often either.

If you want to read more about the Blue Moon read here and here. Please enjoy these two full moons. I know I will, and I thank God for blessing me by giving me the eyesight to see His beautiful creations.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At May 02, 2007 11:49 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    Thanks for the info! Do you think Full Moon's make people behave differently? I kind of think they do. If the moon can affect the tides, I don't know why it couldn't also affect the equilibrium of people

     
  • At May 02, 2007 4:38 PM, Blogger NY KAT said…

    Very interesting...thanks for the info!

     
  • At May 03, 2007 2:42 PM, Blogger D.O.M. Dan said…

    Diane,
    Yes I do think full moons affect some people. I can't prove it with science, but my experience in HR and dealing with people is that some people act differently (or sometimes just plain strange) when the moon is full.

    ny kat,
    Thanks for dropping by.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home